- COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Resources
- Postponement of date for sale of properties at public auction for non-payment of municipal or school taxes
- Recreational Camping on Crown Land of the MRC Pontiac
- Flood Resource Directory
- Graphic Matrix of Municipalities
- MRC Pontiac Interactive Map
- Job Opportunities
- Condition of Forestry Roads
- Bus Schedule Between MRC Pontiac and Ottawa
- Council Meeting Calendar
- Financial Assistance Program for Home Renovations
- Access to Information Request Form
- Disclosure of Wrongdoing
Due to the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) outbreak: The SAAQ office located at 602 Route 301 N. in Campbell's Bay is open by appointment only. For all information on SAAQ services please call … More...
Pontiac welcomes vacationers from around the world in search of a calm and generous nature where they can practice outdoor activities, or visit several tourist attractions of choice. Plan your trip in the … More...
Financial assistance and technical support is available to entrepreneurs on MRC Pontiac territory through our partner, the SADC Pontiac. An agreement concluded between the MRC and the SADC in 2015 … More...