The Outaouais Regional Integrated Resource and Land Management Table (TRGIRTO) is looking for an organisation DEDICATED TO ENVIRONMENTAL CONSERVATION AND PROTECTION to fill one of the Nature Group seats at the table.
The principal roles and mandate of the TRGIRTO are:
- To take into account the interests and concerns of public land users in the preparation of integrated forest management plans (PAFI)
- To ensure collaboration in the integrated forest management planning process
- To contribute to the planning and implementation of integrated forest management
To collaborate with the Ministry of Forests, Wildlife and Parks (MFFP) in the preparation of PAFIs
- by promoting cooperation between users and harmonisation of uses;
- by communicating the concerns and expectations of local communities to the Forest Management Branch of the MFFP;
- by identifying shared goals for the protection and development of resources and land-use;
- by proposing measures for harmonized use.