CALL FOR PROJECTS 2020
The MRC Pontiac would like to enrich the cultural offer and support Pontiac artists and artisans initiatives in its territory.
CULTURAL FUND, ARTS STREAM – phase 1
Deadline for submission of projects: August 6th 2020
Objectives of the fund:
- To support the initiatives of Pontiac artists and artisans;
- Work with the municipalities of the MRC Pontiac to forge links within the cultural world;
- Enrich the offer of cultural activities on the territory of the MRC Pontiac;
- Promote the recognition, conservation and presentation of heritage;
- Support the development of knowledge about the history and cultural heritage of the MRC Pontiac;
- Contribute to the achievement of the objectives of the MRC Pontiac’s Cultural Policy.
The project must:
- Meet the objectives of the fund;
- Demonstrate local spending and partnership to complete the project;
- Demonstrate a concern for quality at a professional level;
- Consist of a substantial sized art piece of quality that would be developed into a tourist attraction.
We invite you to visit our Cultural Fund page for more information:
For any questions, please contact:
Sabrina Ayres, Commissioner of Economic Development.
Téléphone : 819-648-5689 poste 124