The generosity of the Regional Council and the employees of the MRC Pontiac raised $6,860 for the Centraide Outaouais 2018 campaign.
Centraide Outaouais is a charitable organization whose mission is to combat poverty and social exclusion. Since 1943, it has been raising funds to support community agencies in the Outaouais that help people affected by poverty or social exclusion to regain their dignity and their rightful place in society.
7 COMMUNITY ORGANIZATIONS SUPPORTED BY CENTRAIDE OUTAOUAIS
2. Centre Serge-Bélair
3. Comptoir St-Pierre de Fort-Coulonge/Mansfield
4. Le Jardin éducatif du Pontiac
5. Les maisons des jeunes du Pontiac
6. Maison de la famille du Pontiac
7. Patro Fort-Coulonge/Mansfield