PROVINCE DE QUÉBEC
MUNICIPALITÉ RÉGIONALE DE COMTÉ DE PONTIAC
NOTICE OF SALE OF IMMOVABLES FOR
NON-PAYMENT OF TAXES
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given by the Regional county municipality of Pontiac that the properties described hereinafter will be sold at the public auction at the Campbell’s Bay RA, located at 2, Second Street, Campbell’s Bay, Quebec, on Thursday May 9th, 2019, at 10 am, to satisfy the payment of school and or municipal taxes, accrued interest and sale fees, unless said taxes, interest and fees are paid prior to that date.
NOTICE IS EQUALLY GIVEN THAT:
- The immovables mentioned include all building and dependencies when built, as well as all servitudes and easements, active or passive, apparent or non-apparent affecting the properties;
- The immovables are sold without any legal warranty, at the risks and perils of the purchasers;
- All questions regarding the zoning, may be directed to the municipalities;
- The price of sale is payable immediately by bank draft to the order of “Regional County Municipality of Pontiac”, or in cash (maximum amount of $7 500,00), failing which the building will be immediately available for sale. In some cases, the federal Goods and Services Tax (GST) and the Quebec Sales Tax (QST) will apply; a contractor who is registered in the GST and QST files must provide these registration numbers at the time of the auction to avoid having to pay these taxes immediately.
- Any purchaser must present two (2) pieces of valid identification, one (1) of which must be with a photo. If the purchaser is a company, a copy of the charter, a resolution authorizing the representative as well as two (2) pieces of valid identification, one (1) of which must be with a photo of the representative are required. Failing which the property will be put back for sale immediately;
- All immovables sold are subject to a right of redemption of one (1) year pursuant to article 1057 of the Municipal Code of Québec;
- Any payment may be made prior to the sale to the office of the Regional County Municipality of Pontiac at 602 Route 301 North, Campbell’s Bay, Quebec J0X 1K0, by bank draft, payable to the order of the “Regional County Municipality of Pontiac», in cash (up to $7 500,00), Interac Debit and electronic transfer until May 3rd, 2019. Please contact Joanne Dumouchel at 819-648-5689 ext. 217 or by email at email@example.com.
Click here for the complete list.