Between 2005 and 2007, the first Cultural Development Agreement paved the way for a number of projects: the creation of the first Cultural Calendar as well as the Pontiac Church Tour, local initiative support such as the Historical Tour of Norway Bay and the Clarendon Interpretation Booklet.
In 2008, MRC Pontiac and the Ministère de la Culture, des Communication et de la Condition Féminine signed a second agreement that allowed the Pontiac to invest in new projects, including :
- Support of the Pontiac Artist Association
- Design and management of the Cultural Initiatives Support Program
- Development of cultural tourism through the creation of touristic routes
- Creation of the Pontiac cultural activities and performances program
- Built heritage inventory
- Support to municipalities in the development of their local heritage and the revitalization of their urban core
- Coordination of the restoration and conversion project of Bryson House in Mansfield-et-Pontefract
- Participation in territorial redevelopment projects to include culture, heritage and local history.