You are a professional, a specialized employee, or an entrepreneur thinking of moving to Pontiac County. You'd like to work here and contribute to the region's socio-economic development?
With our New Professional Residents Welcome Service we can help you:
- Discover the Pontiac Region and its lifestyle;
- Meet potential employers or economic development officers;
- Find housing;
- Find local services such as daycare centres;
- Enroll your children in school;
- Discover the region's attractions and leisure and cultural activities; and,
- Find employment for your spouse via the services available at Carrefour jeunesse-emploi du Pontiac.
The Welcome Service is also there to facilitate your integration in your new community by:
- Promoting local events via a monthly Events Calendar;
- Organizing special activities for new residents called Pontissisation activities; and,
- Promoting socio-professional twinning.
You can also call our New Professional Residents Welcome Service Coordinator, Mrs.Leila Abou Hamad at 819-648-5689 extension 243 or send her an email at email@example.com