- COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Resources
- 2021 Sale for Non-Payment of Taxes
- Municipal Elections 2021
- Pontiac Vision 2030
- Strategic Vision Statement for the Pontiac
- Graphic Matrix of Municipalities
- MRC Pontiac Interactive Map
- Condition of Forestry Roads
- Council Meeting Calendar
- Financial Assistance Program for Home Renovations
- Access to Information Request Form
- Disclosure of Wrongdoing
Due to the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) outbreak: The SAAQ office located at 602 Route 301 N. in Campbell's Bay is open by appointment only. For all information on SAAQ services please call … More...
Pontiac welcomes vacationers from around the world in search of a calm and generous nature where they can practice outdoor activities, or visit several tourist attractions of choice. Plan your trip in the … More...
Campbell’s Bay, November 20, 2020 - The MRC Pontiac have launched a new website to help welcome new citizens and potential investors to the region – DestinationPontiac.ca Today, the MRC Pontiac announce … More...