Call for projects I CALQ territorial program
Artists and organizations residing in the territory of one of the partners have until December 16, 2021 to submit their projects to the Council.
Information and forms
To find out all the details of the program, click on the component of your choice (note that you will then have to select a discipline or a profile to access the information):
- Professional Artists and Writers:
– Creation, Production and Outreach
- Professional Arts Organizations :
– Dissemination, promotion and consolidation
– Residency and Co-production
Assistance to artists and organizations
Marc-Alexandre Reinhardt, Cultural Accompaniment Officer, will present the main features of the program during two information sessions in French and English. Coaching will also be offered to complete your application. For more information, artists and cultural workers can contact Marc-Alexandre Reinhardt at email@example.com.
Dates and locations of the information sessions
Date: October 27, 2021
Virtual information session on the Zoom platform:
About the Outaouais Territorial Partnership Program
The objectives of this program are to :
- Stimulate artistic creation in the Outaouais;
- Contribute to the development and dissemination of artists and writers;
- Encourage their retention in their locality;
- Encourage the emergence and inclusion of digital technologies in artistic practice;
- Support professional arts organizations that are structuring the development and influence of the arts and letters in the territory and abroad.
The projects submitted must involve partnership initiatives with the community or with regional stakeholders.