The MRC Pontiac reminds its residents that the risk associated with COVID-19 remains low at this time.
We encourage you to stay informed and adopt recognized and recommended hygiene measures:
- Wash your hands often with soap under warm running water for at least 20 seconds
- Use an alcohol-based hand rub if soap and water are not available
- Practice proper cough and sneeze etiquette
- Cover your mouth and nose with your arm to reduce the spread of germs
- If you use a tissue, dispose of it as soon as possible and wash your hands afterwards
If you are worried or anxious about the coronavirus, you can contact the psychosocial telephone consultation service 1-877-644-4545. It is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.