Call for Development Projects – FRR 2021-2022
The MRC Pontiac has more than $416 632 available to local organisations for the implementation of sustainable development projects aimed at improving the quality of life of citizens.
Non-profit organisations, cooperatives, band councils of aboriginal communities and municipalities interested in applying to this program are invited to contact the MRC Pontiac’s economic development department to schedule an appointment:
- By phone at (819) 648-5689 Ext.134
- By e-mail at email@example.com
Project proposals will be accepted as of August 16th, 2021. Those interested in submitting a proposal must meet with a Commissioner for Economic Development between August 16th and September 14th, 2021. The deadline for applications is 12:00 noon on September 15th, 2021.
- Funding Application Form – FRR – Component 2
- 2020-2021 – Final Summary Report – Volet 2
- 2021-2022 – Final Summary Report – Volet 2
- FRR Intervention priorities 2021-2022
- 2021-2022 FRR Development Projects Policy
- FRR Component 2 Budget allocation 2021-2022
- 2021-2022 FRR 1-2- Scoring grid
- 2021-2022 FRR – V2 – Applicant Guide
- Budget Form – FRR – 2021-2022