Fonds régions et ruralité Component 4 – Support for Vitalization
The MRC Pontiac is implementing the vitalization agreement, signed with the Ministère des Affaires municipales et de l’Habitation, which stems from component 4 of the Fonds régions et ruralité. This agreement constitutes a considerable opportunity in the territory’s path to face the challenges of devitalization.
The MRC Pontiac allocates this fund to finance all measures and actions aimed at the vitalization of the territory as defined in the vitalization framework developed by the MRC’s vitalization committee and adopted by the MRC’s Council of Mayors. The vitalization axes are subject to change according to the evolution of situations and desired changes.
Vitalization axes :
- Axis 1 – Population retention and attraction of new residents
- Axis 2 – Cohesive renaissance of the territory
- Axis 3 – Transportation development
Interested NPOs, cooperatives, band councils of Aboriginal communities, municipalities and private businesses are invited to contact the MRC Pontiac’s vitalization agent, Mr. Ken Bérubé:
- By phone at (819) 648-5689 at extension 306
- By email at firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to submit a complete and proper application, you are invited to read the documents available below. The vitalization officer can also provide assistance in the implementation of projects.
Project proposals will be accepted starting August 18, 2022 and MUST be received no later than 12:00 pm on September 30, 2022.
*To receive the Word version of the application form, please send an email to email@example.com, Thank you! *
- Project application guide – Regions and Rurality Fund – Component 4
- Application form – FRR – Component 4
- Analysis grid FRR Component 4
- Vitalization Framework of the MRC Pontiac
FOR MORE INFORMATION, YOU CAN CONTACT:
(819) 648-5689 at extension 306