REQUEST FOR TENDERS FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF AN ACTION PLAN
Attraction and Retention of Immigrant Farmers in the MRCs of the Outaouais
The Regional County Municipality of Pontiac invites consulting firms in agricultural development and immigration to submit bids for the awarding of a service contract for its project: Development of an action plan for the attraction and retention of immigrant-farmers in the MRCs of Pontiac, Papineau, Vallée-de-la-Gatineau and Collines-de-l’Outaouais
SPECIFIC OBJECTIVES OF THE MANDATE
The Regional County Municipality of Pontiac and the Project Monitoring Committee expect the successful bidder to:
- Identify the priorities and general objectives of the action plan of the project to attract immigrant families to the region (community and school awareness activities and other targeted actions for the partner MRCs in the Outaouais);
- Identifies the orientations of the project to attract immigrant families to the region;
- Present the draft action plan to the mayors’ councils of the participating MRCs in the Outaouais;
- In collaboration with the regional follow-up committee and partners, coordinates, organizes and leads awareness activities as needed;
- Organize public consultations in each of the partner MRCs;
- Draft the action plan for the attraction of immigrant families in the region (including the proposed activities validated by the regional committee);
- Regularly follow up with the regional committee on the progress of the work plan for the development of the project action plan according to the agreement;
- Respect the deadlines defined in the project work plan;
- Supervise and direct the work of junior consultants mandated by the regional committee;
- Carry out any other mandates that may be recommended by the Regional Committee in the context of the development of the action plan to attract immigrant families to the region.
THE MRC PONTIAC
In order to ensure uniformity of interpretation of the documents of this call for service and to facilitate the exchange of information, the Municipality designates the following person as the person responsible for the call for service:
Name: Chakib Ahmimed
Title: Economic Development Commissioner
Regional County Municipality of Pontiac
602 Route 301 North, Campbell’s Bay, Quebec J0X 1K0
Each proposal must include an offer of services and a price quotation. Bids will be evaluated according to a weighting and evaluation grid, with each bid being awarded a maximum interim score of 100 points. Only Bids with an interim score of at least 70 points will be considered.
A selection committee has been formed by the Municipality for the purpose of evaluating the bids. No communication is permitted between the selection committee and the bidders. All information provided by the bidder for the purpose of evaluating its offer for professional services must be accurate; if it is found that the bid contains false, misleading or fraudulent information, the Municipality may ask the competent court to declare the contract null and void and to reimburse the successful bidder for the amounts paid.
DOCUMENTS TO BE INCLUDED IN THE TENDER
- The bid must include, among other things:
- The offer for services (attach all required or useful documents);
- A summary text presenting the understanding of the issues and challenges of the mandate to be carried out;
- A presentation of the proposed methodology and the work team assigned to the mandate;
- A timeline
- Appendix 1: The bidder’s declaration documents
- Any other document required by the tender documents, even if it does not appear in this list.
For each of the required documents, the bidder must comply with the specific requirements of the documents. The bid must also be signed by the bidder. The absence of a signature on the “Price Quote” form or on a document where a signature is required will result in the rejection of the Bid.
CLOSING DATE AND PLACE OF RECEIPT OF BIDS
The bid must be submitted in accordance with the terms and conditions of this document to the attention of the Director of the Economic Development Department of the MRC Pontiac at the following address:
MRC of Pontiac
602 Route 301 North
Campbell’s Bay, Quebec J0X 1K0
The evaluation of the bids will be done by the Selection Committee at a later date.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION: May 30, 2021
If you are interested in submitting a bid, please email email@example.com for the complete document.