PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given by Mireille Alary, Notary and secretary-treasurer by interim, presently acting by the powers vested to her by a resolution by the board of administration of the Regional county municipality of Pontiac, that the properties described hereinafter will be sold at the public auction at the Centre récréatif de Campbell’s Bay, situated at 2, rue Second, Campbell’s Bay, Québec, on Thursday, May 12th, 2016 at 10 am, to satisfy the payment of school and or municipal taxes, accrued interest and sale fees, unless said taxes, interest and fees are paid prior to that date.
NOTICE IS EQUALLY GIVEN THAT:
- The immovables mentioned include all building and dependencies when built, as well as all servitudes and easements, active or passive, apparent or non-apparent affecting the properties
- The immovables are sold without any legal warranty, at the risks and perils of the purchasers
- All questions regarding the zoning, may be directed to the municipalities
- The price of sale is payable immediately by bank draft to the order of “Me Mireille Alary, Notary, In trust”, failing which the property will be put back for sale immediately
- Any purchaser must present two (2) pieces of valid identification, one (1) of which must be with a photo. If the purchaser is a company, a copy of the charter, a resolution authorizing the representative as well as two (2) pieces of valid identification, one (1) of which must be with a photo of the representative are required. Failing which the property will be put back for sale immediately.
- All immovables sold are subject to a right of redemption of one (1) year pursuant to article 1057 of the Municipal Code of Québec
- All prior payments must be made at the offices of PME INTER NOTAIRES, at 131A, rue Victoria, Shawville, Québec, J0X 2Y0 (819-647-6300) by bank draft to the order of “Me Mireille Alary, Notary, In trust”.